Sunday, October 11, 2009

For old times sake...

So, those of you who've had a myspace profile for as long as I have (I'm talking the natives here - Cassie, Carrie, Dan, etc... ) will well remember how popular these absurd surveys were. And I decided to do one again :D

Name
Joebob-bologne -pants. No, it's Laura Jane Marie Stubson-Madison. Yes, I'm serious.

Nicknames
Sunshine, Chipper, Laura Lou, Lucky

Single or Taken
Contentedly single

Happy
Very

Eye color
Blue

Shoe size
9

Height
Short :( Unless I'm in heels :D

What are you wearing right now
Glass slippers, backwards baseball cap and nothing else

-------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU EVER...

Given anyone a bath
Yep... I could make that sound so dirty ;)

Bungee Jumped
No, but I will at some point!

Loved someone so much it made you cry
Yes

Played truth or dare
Haha yes.Clark! All his fault...

Ran away
Yes, when I was 11. I tried to ride my bike to Boise from Mtn. Home lol. The sheriff stopped me before I hit Tipanooke.

Broken someone's heart
Yeah

Cried when someone died
If I hadn't, I believe the appropriate term to use here would be 'heartless'.

Fell off your chair
Haha, yeah, I'm such a klutz.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call
Ha NO. I don't pine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS...

New fav. song
Be There by Howie Day

Beside you
Phone, blanket, singing magnets, Halloween decorations, candles and pictures of San Francisco

Last thing you ate
Chicken Noodle Soup. I think I'm getting strep :(

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever Had...

Chicken pox
When I was 2

Sore Throat
Yes, right now. Thanks, James.

Stitches
Yes

Broken nose
Nope

----------------------------------------
Do You...

Believe in love at first sight
No

Think that long distant relationships can work
No

Like school
I'm not a big fan of the class room setting, but I love to learn. Hence, lots of my time spent reading.

Question yourself
I make a big effort to trust myself.

Who makes you smile the most
Lori, Cass & Pim

Who knows you the best
Lori, Cass, Tracey & Pim

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Questions:

What car / truck do you wish to have
Jeep Wrangler

Have a lava lamp
Nope

How many remote controls are in your house
6

Are you double jointed
I don't think so...

Scary or Funny Movies
Funny!

Chocolate or Vanilla
Chocolate

Summer or winter
Winter. Yay snow!

Silver or Gold
Silver

Diamond or pearl
Diamonds

Sprite or 7up
Sprite

Phone or in person
In person

------------------------------------------------------

Today did you

Talk to someone you liked
Mayyyyyybe

Buy something
Nope

Get sick
Yes :(

Talk to an ex
Nope

Miss someone
Nope

Last person who...

Slept in your bed
Me

Saw / heard you cry
Lori

Made you cry
Myself

Said "I Love You" to you
My sister
_______________________________________________

Random

Do you have a crush on someone right now?
I always have a crush on someone

What book are you reading now?
Books, plural: Talmage's Articles of Faith, The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz, select BYU Speeches and a few different fashion books. Yes, I know, I am a major bookworm.

Future KIDS names?
Haha wayyy too early to be thinking about that. I need the right guy first.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal
No, just a lot of pillows

What's under your bed
John Goodman

Favorite Locations
Anywhere more exciting than Boise

Tattoos or piercings
Tats

What are you most scared of right now
Apparently John Goodman being under my bed

Are you lonely right now
Nope

Song that's stuck in your head right now
Chances by Dave Matthews

Have you ever played strip poker
Ha no

Have you ever gotten beat up
Only if you count the cat fights my sister and I used to get in

Have you ever been in a mosh-pit
Ha yeah

Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed
Yes
______________________________

Random

What color is your underwear right now
Pink. But not like a happy pink - more of a Scorsese salmon color.

What are the first things you notice about the opposite sex
How much they smile

Your Favorite Food
Anything that takes minimum work to make

Are you too shy to ask someone out
No, I simply prefer not too, along with not calling or texting first. I don't initiate conversations with guys, it's just how I am.

Hugs or Kisses
Hugs

Dogs or cats
Dogs

Favorite Flower
Lillies & certain roses.

Have you ever fired a gun
Yes, I hit the target 3 spaces down from mine in Hunter's Safety at 13 lol.

How many pillows do you sleep with
2-3, but I have like 7 or something. Hey, I have a king size bed, I can't fill it with guys, I might as well use pillows!

Who are you missing right now
Dutchboy

Do you think (any of) your ex(s) miss you
Eh I hope not

No comments:

Post a Comment